365 Challenge Day minus 22

Today, my focus needs to shift more into planning mode. I have already set the themes with supporting template images.






Item 1: Disclaimer notices

I realised that when I share certain stuff I will need some sort of disclaimer. For instance, I will be sharing my yoga journey. For this I must ensure that people understand that I am not a yoga teacher, just a committed student of Iyengar yoga.

Item 2: Issue No: | Month - Year | Volume

  • Mindful Monday - Issue No: 01 | Jan-2021 | Volume 1
  • Coffee o’clock Tuesday - Issue No: 01 | Jan-2021 | Volume 2
  • 5-minute Wednesday - Issue No: 01 | Jan-2021 | Volume 3
  • Real Life Thursday - Issue No: 01 | Jan-2021 | Volume 4
  • Writers Friday - Issue No: 01 | Jan-2021 | Volume 5
  • SMARTER Saturday - Issue No: 01 | Jan-2021 | Volume 6
  • Chill-out Sunday - Issue No: 01 | Jan-2021 | Volume 7

Probably not the right way to do this, but I will use the Volume reference to refer to each individual theme.

Item 3: #hashtag allocations

This is an important topic and I see distinct groups:

  • Project (general)
  • Audience grouping
  • Theme grouping

“I love any form of optimism, but be careful not to lose sight of reality.”

Project (General) hashtags

#365in2021 #projectlemonzest #writerslife #story #fiction 

Theme hashtags

#OPC #writerslab #Iyengaryoga #nature #lessons

Audience hashtags

#books

#ebook

#Amazon

#kindle

#amazonkindle

#amazonbook

#MustRead

#writing

#reading

#fiction

#bookworm

#booklover

#true

#story

#newbooks

#newReleases

#readers

#creativity

#bleedingsoulpoetry

#writerslife

#writercommunity

#writingcommunity

#amwriting

#writersnetwork

#writersunite

#writerssociety

#Write4Life

#readwriteunite

#writeyourheartout

#bookpublishing

#selfpublishing

#circleofbooks

 

Comments