Welcome to MacJournal!

Welcome to 365 Journey 2021

On January 1st, 2021 I plan to embark on an epic writing journey. In April 2020 I wrote 30 short stories in 30 days as a challenge in response to the COVID-19 crisis. It was a very rewarding experience and I have always thought how difficult would it bee to write 365 stories in a year. That will be, effectively, one short story each day of the year.

During my previous challenge, I found that I worked better when I had a target to work to. It took me time to adapt and find my rhythm and flow for writing. One key point was the need to develop a “draft” plot before attempting to write a new story.

This is my introduction to writing a daily blog using MacJournal. My plan is to use MacJournal to share this journey via an export to my blogger (google) page.

projectlemonzest.blogspot.com

Anyone is welcome to follow me on my journey to 365 short stories. My belief is that there is a good story in all of us. I, therefore, hope that it will inspire you to consider trying to write your story.

 

 

 

 

Comments