365 Challenge Day minus 24

Today, I had a very busy day. Many things to resolve outside of this challenge.

I made steady progress with my 7-day #365in2021 challenge topic templates and some topics are changing or evolving from that original list. 




Now, we are close with:

  • Mindful Monday - Interesting Fact
  • Coffee O’Clock Tuesday - Authors story
  • 5-Minute Wednesday - Story Time
  • Real Life Thursday - Lifestyles
  • TGI Friday - Writing Hits and Tips
  • Saturday - Characters, News, and updates
  • Chill out Sunday - Behind the scenes

Still do not know what to call Saturday. I also feel as though I have duplication with the behind the scenes and writing hints and tips.

  • Question: Should the behind the scenes be the update of the challenge for that week?
  • Question: InWriters lab
  • Question: One Page | Reflect and Evolve

 

 

 

Comments