365 Challenge Day minus 30


Project Lemonade

A little cross with myself today as I was supposed to trial my daily blog for my 365 challenge. The idea was to prepare and practice with daily countdown blog entries. So, apologies to anyone who might have been following any of my posts.

Today, I officially launched my new book: Lemondemic. This is book 3 from project lemon zest and features many of regular story characters and their storylines. It also introduces some new characters and some little writing experiments.

Page link: www.simpsonperry.com/lemondemic/lemondemic.html

Today is Day minus thirty to the start of this mega writing challenge. 365 short stories in 2021. This is will be a real difficult challenge and I am not sure whether I can actually do this. I feel confident and I know there will times where I might have to write 2 or 3 stories on days where I am travelling.

My biggest fear is falling behind because I know that it will be an uphill struggle from that point. The pressure would intensify the challenge. What I did learn from my previous 30 short stories in 30 days is the value of planning every short story. I could also do this in advance to create a buffer.

30 days seems to be a long time away, but with Christmas looming, I know time will pass quickly, so I need to prepare now and be ready to go.

In my next post I will set out the parameters for the challenge, together with additional information on the challenge itself, how to follow or participate in this challenge.

It’s going to be a long haul.

Comments