365 Challenge Day minus 16


It was a much more positive start to the day!

Often it when you share a thought, problem, or something else that is troubling you that you the way forward paves its own path for you.

I am still keen to share my challenge schedule online using google calendar, but I need one of my One Page visualisations to help me plan and then populate this onto the online calendar.

So, it was a visit to a popular site where you can download various excel templates. A yearly calendar was my quest and downloaded an old favourite 2021-calendar.xls from vertex42.com

The strategy was to plan the first month (January 2021) with my 7-day weekly journal schedule.

First step was to define the daily blog topic based my theme for each day of the week.

  • Mindful Monday (Interesting facts)
  • Coffee O’Clock Tuesday (Author’s story)
  • 5-Minute Wednesday (Story Time)
  • Real Life Thursday (Lifestyles)
  • Writers Friday (Writers Lab)
  • SMARTER Saturday (One Page CURE)
  • Chill-out Sunday (Behind the scene - #365in2021)

Next step was to decide on a specific topic for each day under the day-of-the-week theme.

This will give me a one page schedule for each month

Comments