365 Challenge Day minus 17


Completely out of synchronisation with my countdown. This is due to a mad and hectic day in which I had a complete meltdown over Skype. I haven’t used Skype in so long now, yet I am having the same problems I experienced before. This is probably why I do not use Skype.

Microsoft really improved the product then?

Needless to say this threw me out of my flow for the day and is why this post is a day late.

My process involve using MacJournal as my central hub for the writing of this daily journal which I will continue to use once the challenge has officially started. I then share my journal entry directly from MacJournal. This works well, put the automation will set the actually date that the entry was created. There is probably a way to change this so that the post, itself, is on the correct date. It matters not, I am not going to have a melt down over this little glitch. This is meant to be a reality journal to share the highs and lows, etc.

My mind has not been on the challenge due to some training I am engaged with at the moment. I could have simply skipped making an entry, but that would only lead to a bad habit that I am trying to avoid. I need to be fully committed to this challenge and all that goes with it. This means not dipping out of doing things when the going gets tough.

This is the same if want to be a good yoga practitioner. You don’t skip a practice just because you’re not in the mood or had a bad day. This is because you practise yoga to avoid dropping out of life’s little hiccups. Yoga will take you out of this little trough and up the other side.

I plan to share much about my yoga practise and my journey so far. Yoga has really transformed me as a person in so many ways and I feel that me sharing what I have learned might help improve the quality of life of others.

 

Comments