365 Challenge Day minus 23

Today, I might have had one of those Eureka moments. The whole Saturday topic was bothering me and so I put my headphones on to listen to some inspirational music. It did the trick!

SMARTER Saturdays!

If I was to include all the components that are helping me through this challenge, then it needs to include my One Page CURE.


Without going into too much detail here we life a lifetime of learning and we become who we are now and in the future by what we learn.

The One Page CURE was an idea, a way in which I captured why I have become an effective problem solver. If it sounds a tad arrogant, then it is and I make no apologies here at all. We all so problems, some of us are good at it, others not so good.

It what joining a Mastermind Group with Penny Power, MBE that allowed me to transform this into a workable model for anyone to access their secret intelligence. The model is based around 12 keywords, which are the foundation of every we do in life…

Saturday is sorted …

  • Mindful Monday - Interesting Fact
  • Coffee O’Clock Tuesday - Authors story
  • 5-Minute Wednesday - Story Time
  • Real Life Thursday - Lifestyles
  • Writers Friday - Writing Hits and Tips, Character, News and Updates
  • SMARTER Saturday - One Page| Reflect and Evolve
  • Chill out Sunday - Behind the scenes

Friday was changed to include my planned Writers lab content. This will include writing hints and tips, exercise to try. I might include a 3-day challenge where participants have to write a story in 3-days. This will include character bios from project lemon zest and any news and updates about books, stories etc.

In addition, I also added this to every template: Issue No: | Month - Year | Volume

This will formalise each blog or journal entry as I create each and aid with tracking and traceability of content submissions. Sorry, the engineer in me!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments