365 Challenge Day minus 25

Today, I made a start on the development of an image template for each topic day. Getting quite excited about the whole challenge. This gave me another one of those boosts.

It is amazing how your emotions shift as you progress an idea toward reality. I had some interesting engagement on Twitter.



My latest topics have evolved and some still evolving. My thoughts also shifted to the creation of an image for each topic. This would mean one for each topic day for the year. So, for the #365in2021challenge, this would mean 365 using the 7 fixed template images.

I want these images to provide unique ID for each topic or day of the week. These need to be easily identifiable to my audience. What occurred to me was that I needed to include more about me and my world.

‘The original idea was to make this blog all about the writing, the journey, the challenges and so on. Then I realised that there many things that I do in my own personal life that drives this deep rooted passion that I have for life as a whole. Yoga is a great example here. My yoga journey is continuing to transform who I am and teaching me things about myself that I didn’t realise existed. If my story of my journey could help someone else improve the quality of life, then I cannot think of any greater reward.’

Other topic can include:

  • lessons learning.
  • learning from nature.
  • books that have transformed me.
  • other …

This idea is growing evolving and in its own way preparing me for this epic challenge of a life time. It might not appear as life threatening as climbing Mount Everest, but it has an item on many a persons bucket list. I am sure that the emotional swings that I will experience during this challenge will be very similar.

Speak tomorrow…

 

 

Comments