365 Challenge Day minus 27

The clock is ticking and I am conscience of this fact. Giving more thought about what to include in my daily journal for this challenge.






During my holiday or confinement in the French Pyrenees, I recorded the following topic ideas for a daily post schedule:

  • Mon: Monday Blues - Interesting facts
  • Tue: Coffee O’clock - Author’s Personal Story
  • Wed: Cozy Places - Short synopsis
  • Thu: Bedtime - Lifestyles
  • Fri: Share with a friend - Writing tips & Ideas
  • Sat: Day at the Beach - Characters, News, updates
  • Sun: Travel - Behind the scenes

Monday Content

Interesting facts about writing, writers, benefits, anything that might be interesting about writing fiction.

Tuesday Content

Author personal stories. This can be about writing, other pass times such as my yoga journey, health, and other things I do that might be of benefit to others.

Wednesday Content

Short story corner | Writers corner: sharing short stories, poems, synopsis for new story ideas, book ideas, novel journey

Thursday Content

This is all about lifestyles. A broad range of topics possible here. Can be on anything. I have already mentioned my yoga journey. Could be about COVID19, lessons learning, climate change, mental health, business related writing topics. Content that relates or has a strong link to writing fiction or even non-fiction. This might be where I share the writing of non-fiction topics.

Friday Content

Writing tips and ideas. I have a dream to find the next writer of best selling novel. I am developing writers labs for people who want to learn how to write short stories, or improve their writing skills for anyone who dreams about writing a novel. The ultimate writing tool.

Saturday Content

All about my characters from my books. Sharing of my current and new character biographies. Latest news and updates from my writing projects.

Sunday Content

Behind the scenes topics:

  • Storylines
  • Character Bio
  • Plots structures
  • People, places and problems
  • 5-point story plan
  • and more …

Now, I feel that I have a plan to go forward with. Each daily journal would also include an update on the #365in2021 challenge.

Still need to explore media formats. Explore this side of it tomorrow.

  • Monday: Monday Blues - Interesting facts. This will mostly be shared content that I find in magazines, internet, books, etc.
  • Tuesday: Coffee O’clock - Author’s Personal Story
  • Wed: Cozy Places - Short synopsis
  • Thu: Bedtime - Lifestyles
  • Fri: Share with a friend - Writing tips & Ideas
  • Sat: Day at the Beach - Characters, News, updates
  • Sun: Travel - Behind the scenes

Comments